Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Further Press Releases

Press release distribution isn't a one hour (or even one day) exercise. More like one week. We're doing more on our Writer's Digest press release today. Plus we're prospecting new places to send it, like Publisher's Weekly and Foreword -- I know, I know, you'd think they'd already be on an Outskirts Press list

Also doing more blog stuff, and analyzing how it's helping our website search engine rankings. Looks very promising so far and future blogs will details successful steps I've take so far.

It's weird -- when you know people are actually reading this, you have a tendency to censor yourself. My first few posts I just let loose -- I've got to work to maintain that. And you definitely have a tendency to spell-check. Some errors in my first few posts continue to annoy me, and yet, I'm sure there will be more.