Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Additional Trim Sizes

Outskirts Press is adding two new trim sizes to our offerings. A 7 x 10 size and a 6.7 x 9 size. It's still TBD about which packages will get access to the new sizes, although certainly the Diamond Package will, bringing its total format offerings to a whopping 16!

I've registered OutskirtsPress.net and will begin aggressive SEO tactics in the coming months. This is not a process that fulfills immediate gratification. It's long and arduous (i.e. painful), so I'm setting my sites on 365 days for now -- that's when I'll expect to see the fruits of this labor pan out. Longer than it took Aidan to be baked.

He's cute. Here's another picture of him, just cuz I'm a dotting dad.



Oh, by the way, Colleen and Kristin both said no to the Publishing Gems blurb ;-( but perhaps we'll see some excerpts of the book in future issues of Writer's Digest. I'll finalize the editing and layout in the next two weeks, and the hopefully we'll have some blurbs from Dan and Judith by then.