Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Denver Business Journal

There's not enough time in a day. But these blogs are important -- if not now, perhaps someday. It's providing content for some of our e-gems and I've linked to one of my blogs from within the OP Author's Center as the starting point for the new networking page. This is where author's can add their own blogs or webpages. It's just launching and has some more work to do.

A gentleman from the Denver Business Journal contacted us on Friday about Publishing Gems. We'll be conducting a phone interview today to discuss it. I'm curious how to found out about Publishing Gems, as I haven't sent out the press release yet. I have one version of the release, but I'm waiting to ask him how he heard about it before possibly rewriting it. Two different slants -- maybe I'll distribute both.

I don't know if I mentioned it or not, but the Adventures in Publishing cover for the paperback edition is being changed. The board approved re-doing it, possibly getting a number of different designers to provide concepts. We're having our next board meeting in Florida. We'll discuss it there.

It's be Aidan's first plane ride. He has a cold right now. Hopefully he gets better for his first visit to the ocean.

OutskirtsPress.net is up and operational and submitted to the search engines. It duplicates some of the amazon.com promotion we're doing so we'll see if we get an effective "cross trump" going.